Mobile Security Patrols
Random mobile security patrols are an effective alternative to manned security guards.
This security service is not only a cost-effective solution, but an excellent visual deterrent against crime which incorporates the following; –
- Fully Uniformed Guards and Marked Patrols Vehicles
- Internal Patrols
- Ability to Cover Vast/Unsafe Areas
- Quick Response to Incidents
- Interim and Extensive Incident Reports
- High visibility boards at entrance and exit points
- Full Site Management
- Cash Collection
- Asset Transfers
- Internal / External Patrols
- Real time Patrol Management System
We can also offer internal mobile patrols, where the mobile security supervisor will enter your premises to patrol your building and complete routine maintenance checks.
This will ensure all fixtures including, windows and doors are locked to protect the building from crime and unwanted entry for your complete peace of mind.
Allowing a third-party contractor to take responsibility for the keys to your premises is not an easy decision and nor should it be.
Therefore, we conform to BS 7984:2016 for key holding and mobile response security services.
How does our Key Holding and Alarm Response Service work?
- Your keys are stored in accordance with the BS 7984 for Key Holding Services
- Your alarm is activated
- Receive Real Time Activation and/or Incident Reports
- Our 24-hour control centre will dispatch a GPS tracked security patrol to your premises
- On arrival, your premises will be checked thoroughly
- For a false alarm, the premises will be secured, and you will be emailed an activation report
- If an incident has occurred our 24/7 control centre will liaise with all emergency services, contractors and you, to minimise damage and keep your premises secure
- You will receive an automated activation and/or incident report by 09.00 hrs the following working day.