Store detective roles include:
- Providing a safe and secure shopping environment
- Providing a confident, positive and attitude minimise theft
- Apprehend, arrest and/or temporarily detain shoplifters as necessary
- Undertake inspections and patrols in line with site Assignment Instructions and other site specific procedures
- Keep accurate records and write short reports, which may be used by the police or courts
- Will be at 5 various locations in london
- 3 days a week, what days and how many days will vary on how many stores you go to and what days guards will be need there.
Your personal roles must include
- Valid Front line Security Guarding or Door Supervision Licence with experience in a security or retail type role
- Self motivated, punctual and reliable. Ability to work and remain calm under pressure and handle difficult, sometimes confrontational situations
- Good levels of physical fitness (able to stand for long periods of time)
- Customer service driven, polite and approachable person, verbal and written communication
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with management, staff, customers and colleagues
- Willingness to be flexible as there may be a requirement to cover different days, early and late shifts and local stores
- Ability to work to and achieve a range of performance KPI’s/targets, set by our Client to reduce stock shrinkage
- Structured and methodical approach with good attention to detail
- A full 5 year check able employment/education history is required.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £9.00 /hour
- Do you have the following licence or certification: SIA Door Supervisor Licence?
- How many years of security experience do you have?
- Are you in London, Greater London?
If you’re interested please call our HR Department on 0330 053 5686 and select option 2 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org