SGC Security Services are now recruiting experienced SIA officers to join our event management team. This includes work at Stadiums, Festivals and other UK based events.
We require our staff to be capable of working at a very high standard. All of our Supervisors must be comfortable managing both other staff and their own position while reporting to your area manager.
You must have:
- Customer Service experience
- Previous Management experience
- Good time keeping
- Ability to work with others
- Flexible with working days / hours.
- Reliable, Trustworthy & Punctual
- Valid SIA Door Supervisor licence.
- Must have the right to work in the UK.
- Must have a 5 Year Checkable Work History.
- Must Be available to work Weekends and evenings.
- Must be willing to go above and beyond when dealing with customers and the other staff you are in charge of.
- Must have or working towards an NVQ level 3 in spectator safety (Which we can provide training for).
- Must have Professional work ethic.
- First Aid (Is preferred).
Pay Rate: Event & location Dependent
*Rates of pay are event & location Dependent
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £9-12 /hour
- Supervisor: 1 year (Preferred)
- Security: 1 year (Required)
- First Aid at Work (Preferred)
- NVQ Level 2 Certificate in Spectator Safety (Required)
- SIA Door Supervisor Licence (Required)