SGC Security Services is looking to hire a Sales & Business Development Consultant (Electronic and Manned Security)
If you have a track record of generating £700-£3m annual revenue within the UK in the Electronic and Manned Guarding sector, then please get in touch for a confidential discussion
Circa £40,000 plus commission structure depending on industry experience
Commission structure paid monthly lifetime of the contract whilst directly employed on new business.
£100,000-1 Million 1%
1.1 Million -2 million 1.25%
2.1 Million -3 Million 1.5%
3.1 Million onwards 2%
In addition to the salary package
Fuel card for business millage only
Healthcare/ family gold package
Car allowance after your probation period
• The development of business across the UK.
• Develop profitable new business
• Communication with existing and potential customers
• Completion of tenders, bids, PQQ’s, etc.
• The targeting clients across the private and public sectors.
• Effective networking with potential customers
• Timely and accurate completion of tender questionnaires.
• Effective maintenance of the Company sales database.
• Completion of accurate weekly sales activity reports
We as a Security specialist provide a quality-focused security solution to cater to permanent, contract & temporary requirements of our clients across the UK.
The Role: ·
To manage the strategic planning, development, and implementation of the electronic and guarding division’s growth, covering nationwide
• The generation of new business from new and existing customers achieving budgeted profit levels.
• Providing electronic and manned security to commercial premises, building projects, and construction sites.
• Selling intelligent security services integrated; in manned and electronic security providing cost-effective tailored security solutions.
• Secure new business through the use of effective sales and negotiation techniques.
• Lead the development process from marketing intelligence through to client identification, pre-qualification, tendering, negotiation, and contract implementation.
• Production of tenders and bids for new business and effective professional bid management, negotiating terms of an agreement, and closing sales.
• Ensure that, at all times, the business development service provision reflects the professional image of the Company.
• Maintain and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
Reporting to the Head of Sales and marketing
The Person: ·
Candidate must have previous experience in a similar role in electronic and manned guarding with contacts and networks in the UK construction industry-
• A proven background of success in the electronic and manned guarding sector with strong influencing and questioning skills, commercial acumen, and the ability to develop solutions led proposals.
• The ability to complete site surveys and produce successful quotations and tender documents to both new and existing clients.
• Target driven, with commercial awareness, determined and highly motivated to develop new business and increase both profitability and the client base.
• The ability to communicate with clients and personnel at all levels with a self-motivated, professional, and positive approach.
• Excellent time management and administration skills.
• Outstanding customer-facing, influencing, negotiating, and communication skills are an essential requirement.
• Must hold a valid UK driving license.
|Job Category||Head office|