SGC Security Services are hiring a female Door Supervisors-healthcare assistants to work as part of a team at an NHS hospital in Blackpool
Due to the nature of the contract, you must hold a valid Door Supervisor SIA licence and have at least 2 years’ experience. You must also be polite, well-spoken, friendly and assertive as you will be required to interact with visitors and staff.
You will need excellent communication and report writing skills to assist you with your day to day duties to deliver excellent guarding and security services in accordance with contract requirements.
Under the supervision and direction of qualified nursing staff, healthcare assistants carry out a wide range of duties to care for, support, and provide information to patients and their families. … helping patients to eat and to move about if they have mobility problems. listening and talking to patients.
- Meet and exceed wherever possible the safety, security and service of the Security Team, our client, the public and property.
- Regularly patrol and physically check all areas of the site internal and external ensuring that all areas are secured as per site instructions using patrol management system.
- Check specifically identified rooms and all areas for fire or fire hazards.
- Undertake whenever tasked, checks and searches of individuals or vehicles entering or leaving the site.
- Record and Maintain all books and records assigned to your site
- Implement Fire regulations/equipment/alarms and emergency procedures as required in accordance with Site instructions.
- Deal with enquiries from clients, representatives or visitors.
- Report any incidents(break-in/vandalism/theft) to the Team Manager and or the appropriate emergency services.
- Comply at all times with, Company Policies and Procedures and the Health and Safety Laws.
- Be friendly, polite and flexible at all times.
- Liaise with the SGC Security Portfolio Manager
- Providing a polite, professional and effective security service to our customers.
- Undertake training to ensure knowledge remains up to date.
- Such other duties as required for the proper fulfilment of the role.
Monday to Sunday shift pattern
Option for days or nights working on a shift pattern
- Hold a valid in date SIA Door Supervisors Licence
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Have the ability to use your own initiative
- Be confident in dealing with the public
- Have previous Security Experience
- Have strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Be physically fit and be able to carry out manual handling duties
- A Physical Intervention Certificate is a must
- A Conflict Management Certificate is a must
- DBS Certificate
Incentives for this role
- SGC Corporate uniform provided (softshell jacket and tie are supplied by us)
- Ongoing training with a view for career development
- Monthly pay
- Access to our online training portal
- Competitive pay
- Career Progression
- Holiday Pay
Job Type: Full-time/Part-Time
Salary: £9.00 /hour PAYE
|Job Category||Door Supervisor|