We are seeking applications from both male and female security professionals to work at an NHS Mental Health Centre in Dartford, Kent.
Due to the nature of the contract you must have a valid SIA Door Supervisors licence and have at least 2 years experience. You must also be polite, well spoken, friendly and assertive as you will be required to interact with visitors, patients and staff. You will need excellent communication and report writing skills to assist you with your day to day duties. You will also become part of the in house NHS team.
You will be required to do the following;
- Body and Bag searching of all visitors, patients and staff
- Foot patrols
- 12 hour shifts
- Responding to incidents
In return you will receive the following;
- 4 Weekly Pay
- Quality uniform for all weather
- Full Training provided including;
- Search Training
- Conflict Management Training
- Enhanced Physical Intervention Training
- Provide an on – going career development
- Pension Scheme
- 20 days (including bank holidays) paid holiday a year
- Statutory Sick Pay
- Great work environment
When applying to SGC Security Services you will be working within a team that expects the best from everyone that represents our company; so only the exceptional need apply.
Salary: £9 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £9.00 /hour
Please call 0330 053 5686 and select option 2.