SGC Security Services are currently looking for a Security Officer to be based in a shopping centre in the Newmarket area.
The Security Officer will ensure exemplary standards of security and customer service are provided to the client and visitors to the site at all times. The Security Officer is the public face of the security team and should act with professionalism at all times, a can-do attitude is essential in this highly influential role.
- Completing all necessary paperwork & reports
- Dealing with Contractor’s
- Supporting visitors and the public providing guidance and advice
- Accurately reporting and recording incidents
- Patrolling of the Shopping Centre
- H&S Checks
- Following site specific procedures
- Liaise with clients in a polite and professional manner
- Have the ability to contribute to the team
- Have the ability to use your own initiative
- Be confident dealing with the public
- Have previous Security Experience
- Have a valid SIA Licence – Door Supervision (Preferable but training can be given)
- Have strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Have previous Shopping Centre Security Experience
Incentives for this role
- Ongoing training with a view for career development
- 4 weekly pay
- Access to our online training portal
- Competitive pay
- Access to Additional Training
- Career Progression
- Shifts will be varied working five days out of seven
You must be able to;
- Provide a 5 year work/education history
- Clearly communicate
- Deliver excellent customer service
About the Company
From our start in 2006 we continually strive to provide the very best to our clients. We have built a strong reputation in the security industry both within the UK and internationally in providing a range of reliable, bespoke and evolving security services; whether you are a large or small organisation we know we can fulfil any security requirement you may have. Drawing on our abundant level of expertise we are able to successfully manage and deliver contracts focusing on both security and safety which adheres to local, national and international standards and regulations.
Everything we do is designed to deliver excellence as standard, and we hope you can be a part of that with us.
Salary (PAYE): £9.00 /hour
Please contact our HR Department on 0330 053 5686 and select option 2 to speak to one of our recruitment advisors.
Job Type: Full-time