SGC Security Services are currently looking for a Reception Security Officer to be based in the Bristol area.
The Reception Security Officer will ensure exemplary standards of security and customer service are provided to the client and visitors to the site at all times. The Security Officer is the public face of the security team and should act with professionalism at all times, a can-do attitude is essential in this highly influential role.
- A low-profile image is preferred so, smart jackets or sweaters rather than Hi-Viz jackets.
- To support the CHP Management to be the local point of contact for the building
- Way pointing service for patients and staff attending non-GP services and CHP bookable rooms (duties no not include services GP patient services). There will be no requirement and reception staff must not enter in to patient medical discussions
- Ensure signing-in procedure for non-GP visitors
- Sign contractors in and out, hand out and collect keys/fobs, advise the contractors re welfare facilities on site, routine fire alarms sounding and checks to ensure the contractor is accompanied or instructed by an authorizing agent
- To guide non-GP visitors to waiting areas, meeting or clinical rooms as requested by non-GP service
- Dealing with violent and/or rude members of the public is not envisaged to be a likely occurrence
Building Support Services and Security Duties
- To provide day to day site security and control of access cards
- To act as the Fire Co-ordinator (See below) in the event of a fire or suspected fire
- Ensure easy access to fire safety log, gas, electrical and fire safety checks sheets
- Routine visual health and safety; maintenance checks of bookable rooms and non-GP areas, building exterior and grounds and gardens and report any incidents on site.
- To support TLM to maintain a control of keys, access cards and fobs etc
- Report building defects on to Hard FM Helpdesk *
- Report soft service defects on soft FM Helpdesk *
- Routine checks with building tenants and deal or escalate issues to CHP management
- Liaise with cleaning staff to check building security, open up and close down procedures are adopted and robust
- To ensure body fluid spillages in common areas are dealt with efficiently and hygienically using dry crystal kits and requesting emergency cleaning by way of soft services helpdesk
- Reviewing on-site CCTV as required
- To be proactive at bringing issues to the attention of the CHP management
- To carry out any ad hoc tasks deemed appropriate by CHP management
You must be able to;
- Provide a 5 year work/education history
- Clearly communicate
- Deliver excellent customer service
Incentives for this role
- Ongoing training with a view for career development
- 4 weekly pay
- Access to our online training portal
About the Company
From our start in 2006 we continually strive to provide the very best to our clients. We have built a strong reputation in the security industry both within the UK and internationally in providing a range of reliable, bespoke and evolving security services; whether you are a large or small organisation we know we can fulfil any security requirement you may have. Drawing on our abundant level of expertise we are able to successfully manage and deliver contracts focusing on both security and safety which adheres to local, national and international standards and regulations.
Everything we do is designed to deliver excellence as standard, and we hope you can be a part of that with us.
Salary: £9.00 /hour
Please contact our HR Department on 0330 053 5686 and select option 2 to speak to one of our recruitment advisors.
Job Type: Full-time