About the Company
From our start in 2006 we continually strive to provide the very best to our clients. We have built a strong reputation in the security industry both within the UK and internationally in providing a range of reliable, bespoke and evolving security services; whether you are a large or small organisation we know we can fulfil any security requirement you may have. Drawing on our abundant level of expertise we are able to successfully manage and deliver contracts focusing on both security and safety which adheres to local, national and international standards and regulations.
Everything we do is designed to deliver excellence as standard, and we hope you can be a part of that with us.
SGC Security Services are currently looking to recruit Mobile Controller/ Patrol Operatives to work in and around London. The team operate Monday – Friday Nights (Between the hours of 18:00 to 09:00) and 24 hours over the Weekend.
As a Mobile Controller/ Patrol Operative, you will be requiring undertaking a number of routine security patrols, which will include
- The inspection of premises, car parks and the site as a whole.
- Provide a lock and unlock service as part of the mobile patrol.
- Provide internal security rounds as and when an intruder alarm is activated which will include the inspection of rooms and areas, appliances, equipment, fixtures and fittings and secure the premises and resetting alarms.
- Conduct lone worker checks with the main reception as part of the lock/unlock and mobile patrol service and subsequently hold keys for various site across the trust.
You will also be required to complete Controller roles such as
- Receiving Calls
- Booking on and booking off
- Check Calls
- Client Liaison
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Full UK Driving license
- SIA licensed, either SG or DS
- Comfortable working with GPS devices and mobile phones
- Able to work with computers and some knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel would be beneficial
- Willing to work alone
- Be over the age of 25 for Insurance purposes
Job Type: Full-time/ Part-time
Salary: £10.50 /hour
Pension, Holiday,Staff Discount Voucher Package,