WHY CHOOSE SGC SECURITY SERVICES?
We are simply committed to; –
- Fulfil as a minimum, all contractual obligations and commitments to our clients and our staff;
- Provide services on time and deliver the clients requirements, whilst complying with all regulatory and statutory requirements;
- Deliver high quality services and drive continual improvement in all areas of company activities;
- Provide a consistent and enthusiastic service throughout the duration of any contract;
- Become an employer of choice, attracting, developing and retaining high quality employees who are valued and respected in the workplace;
- Continue maintaining our strong, caring company culture, where all staff are known to the management team and are treated fairly throughout the organisation;
- Maintain and drive the highest standards possible within the security industry.
SERVICE PROMISE AND ACCREDITATION’S
This starts with a “What you can expect from our service” promise.
- Our bespoke promise will be designed around strict management of our quality processes which are focused on:
- Development and continuous review of our service commitment.
- Creation of personalised service expectation statements which are a clear description of what will be delivered.
- These are then incorporated into individual service and account management plans and form the basis of how we shape, manage and measure our customer service delivery.
- We undertake and act on customer service surveys at three levels, from operations to senior management. From the results, we compile service improvement plans to support our commitment and recognise our customers’ feedback.
- Internal ‘reporting on service’ flows through all levels of SGC Security Services management. This is the ‘golden thread’ for our service delivery and links back to reviewing and developing our commitment by reporting the successes and room for improvements.