SGC Security Services have been a part of the SIA Approved Contractor Scheme (ACS) since they were incorporated. As a business, we believe it is important to adhere to and improve on our standards which in turn will improve the standard of our industry. By achieving this accreditation, it shows that we are compliant with the following British Standards:
- BS7858 – Security Screening of Individuals Employed in a Security Environment – Code of Practice
- BS7499 – Static Site Guarding and Mobile Patrol Services – Code of Practice
- BS7960 – Door Supervisors / Stewards – Code of Practice
- BS7984 – Key Holding and Response Services – Code of Practice
- BS8507-1 – Close Protection Services within the UK – Code of Practice
Every year we are externally audited by a UKAS approved Awarding Body and our entire operation from recruitment and vetting to site mobilisation through to staff deployment and welfare is examined very closely by the auditors. We are proud to announce that for the past 3 years our ACS scores have improved year on year – this year we reached 134 which an increase on last years score with a special mention on one of our innovative electronic reporting, some thing our auditor will present to the awarding body for introduction into the Best Standard.
Further to this, we increased our Scope of Works by including the Keyholding standard – which we have achieved! We currently hold over 1500 keys on a National basis for various clients and we are very proud that we have achieved the BS7084:2008 standard requirements.
We would like to thank all our staff within the Security Team – those frontline and in the back office for your continued hard work.