With a security career spanning over two decades, Paul has managed many international contracts and projects. His operational experience spans a wide range of specialist sectors in the security industry, from managing large-scale public events to international service contracts. Paul’s experience in the executive protection sector is much valued, due to his strong success rate and his robust, calm professional manner during tasks. With an extensive network, he has access to supporting data affecting such assignments (such as threat assessments and other key criteria). He is also an instructor in executive protection, mentoring students Europe-wide.
How can I help?
- Deliver and manage all contract security services
- Introduce key innovative technologies related to the security industry as both cost-savings on frontline operational and back office administrative purposes
- Be the senior security liaison for all key stakeholders within each region or country
- Liaise with law enforcement on behalf of clients and key stakeholders
- Attend key client meetings and briefings
- Project management on local, national and international basis
An Operations Director with key operational knowledge within the security industry on an International level able drawing up tailored security plans that meet client needs and requirements. With 13 years’ experience in the security industry at local, national and international levels, Ally has made her mark on the security industry for her knowledge of standards across many levels and ensuring operations run both to Industry standards as well within the constraints of all level of the Law (local, national and international). All of the above is supported by her wealth of industry qualifications and a strong organisational skill enables her to co-ordinate security operations from small to large scale projects.
How can I help?
- Set a transparent auditing system from ground to management level for review at Board and Client meetings.
- The ability to manage large and small scale teams including mentoring, motivating and encouraging training.
- Ability to identify issues and make recommendations to relative markets to ensure compliance where required.
- Take knowledge from studies in MSc in Security Management and also first-hand experience to better all assignments across the contract.
- Ability to produce internal audit regimes, site mobilisation especially regarding site starter packs for documents & policies.
Don Randall MBE
A former senior police officer specialising in fraud and counter-terrorism, followed by 21 years’ in the private sector in investment and central banking. With 49 years’ experience in the security industry at local, national and international levels; Don is a renowned senior security expert. He is a specialist in Strategic Leadership, Management Oversight & Direction, Awareness/Education, Project Management, Policy & Governance, Integration & Cultural Change Management.
How can I help?
- Security expertise in multi-disciplines including Physical & Technical Security, Investigations, Fraud Prevention & Detection, Anti-Money Laundering, Pre-Employment Screening, Executive Protection, Cyber Intelligence, Business Continuity and Crisis Management.
- Substantial law enforcement connectivity at local, national and international levels.
- Recognised global public speaker and panel expert in security, fraud, counter-terrorism and cyber crime.
- Exponent in implementing security change and maximising cost effectiveness through deployment of innovative technical and behavioural pattern analysis tools.